Monday, December 22, 2008

Saturday Fun

Brooke called me on Friday and told me that a bunch of people were going to go sleding up by Veyo on Saturday.

Brooke, Nick & Candice, Jake & I, Cody & Crystal, Anne, Chelsey (Nick's sister) & Brandon, & Chris (Nick's Brother).

We all met at Tire Pro on Bluff street and purchased our tubes. We all loaded up and headed toward Veyo. Jake & I took one of our 4-wheelers, which was great so that we didn't have to hike up the hill every time. Anyway pictures are better than words.








As you can see we had TONS of fun!! And then...... as Jake was loading the 4-wheeler into the back of his truck.....


Yeah that's kinda of a mood killer.
The next thing I know Jake and I were at the Nissan dealership looking at new trucks. (We had been talking about purchasing him a new full size truck for the last few months). One thing lead to another.
So.... Yeah .... Jake has a new truck. I don't have pictures, but he is sooooo excited.
I don't know how he can be so lucky. He breaks the back window in his truck and ends up with a new truck!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a great Christmas Present!!! But, wasn't THAT a new truck??? LOL!

Jessica McAllister said...

Fun pictures, looks COLD.