Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Lights

My sweet dear husband, with his dad and brother, put up our Christmas lights today. I am so excited, our first Christmas in our new home. Neither Jake nor his brother Tyson like latters or heights very much, so this was a great undertaking for them. They all were so cute trying to be the ALPHA male on how each of them thought the hanging of the lights should happen. In the end it turned out so good.

And the finished product with and without flash.


Pictures of the inside of the house (the ones that didn't show the mess from the MEN putting up the lights)

I will get actual pictures of livings space when I get a few things cleaned up.

1 comments:

Heather said...

FUN FUN!!! My hubby got ours up on Friday, with help from Pete! I am so excited! How was shopping?