Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nothing New

Ok so 2 weeks have past since I blogged last. And I really don't have anything new to report. Last weekend Jake & I stayed close to home and just relaxed. Which was nice since he has to drive to California every week and he's getting a little burned out.

This weekend was pretty much the same. Anne came over on Saturday and cleaned for a few hours to work off some of the money I gave her for her New York trip she is saving for. She did such a good job!!!

Sunday I took family pictures for Heather, Shawn & family. Heather and Shawn are moving away soon and they wanted to get family pictures done before they leave, and since I tend to have a pretty good eye with photography, they have had me do it.

After pictures we went to breakfast and then strolled through Home Depot and dreamed of what we would do to a future house.

Well that's pretty much it. Pretty boring, right! Well, maybe more excitement next week.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Home Depot? So totally NOT boring! I could dream in there all day. Loving the new colors of the blog...and that picture is AWESOME!

Clanturner said...

I found your blog from Sherrie's blog. Welcome to the blogging world. It is so fun to keep in touch with everyone. It's also fun to get to know those cousins you really didn't know as well as you thought. Your wedding pictures is beautiful. I haven't even met the new Mr. Peggy. I hope you are coming to the reunion. I am so excited to see everyone.