Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jake's Family Reunion

Today was the family reunion for the Alvey's (I think that is how you spell it). His grandmother's on his dad's side of the family. Anyway, I was pre-warned about the hullabloo that would take place, so I was prepared.


After lunch, Uncle Ben started hauling out his ammo. He had a few tubs of water balloons and water guns prefilled for the war. No, the kids didn't instigate the water war, it was Jake's uncle!!! Jake knew it would happen, so we had gone to Walmart and purchased our own 108 oz water guns (biggest one there!!!).


After the first attack was made all hell broke loose. People started scrambling to thier vehicle to collect thier stashed ammo. The funniest was when Jake's great aunt (his grandma's oldest sister - brown shirt in the picture all the Alvey siblings below) decided to particiapte and soaked some of her other siblings that were being respected as elders and not getting wet. Once they were wet no one was safe!!!

Jake's Grandma Thema is in the blue shirt.


Jake terrorizing Clayton (his cousin)



Uncle Ben Instigated the whole thing!!

2 comments:

HL said...

I need to do water wars at some point.


They have just been going to the river lately.

Lady Laughs Alot said...

Hi-ya Peggy! You still need to add me to your family link thingy! check out my blog, ladylaughsalot16.blogspot.com. :) I was wondering if you could help me do some cool stuff with it. Later!