Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Memory Tag - You it!!!

Many of my blogger friends and family have been doing the memory tag and it is fun to read all thier memory comments, so....



Here are the rules:



1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!



2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Ahhh Peg! Sooo many memories of you. Thinking back as far as I can I have to mention that I remember you eating hot dogs cold...right out of the fridge! WHAT? I remember staying at your house in Ogden and going to a football game with your friends. I think I finally met the elusive "Sylvio" that night. Oh yeah...and Marvin the Martian! You proved that you loved him more! We have had a lot of good bonding experiences and I LOVE YOU!

Katie Dotson said...

Hey Peg! I remember when your family was living in Ogden and you were doing the haunted house. Brooke Mandy and I were down stairs and you came down dressed all CREEPY and it scared the crap out of us. And I remember when you were a New Kids On The Block freak! And you had NKOTB stuff all over your room. Oh the memories.

Lady Laughs Alot said...

Peggy, Peggy, Peggy...Where to start? I remeber you giving me big hugs that squeezed me like i was a teddy bear, I remember your heartbeat listening thing (stethoscope?) that I always played with when you didn't know, i remember always feeling the feelings you felt, crying whenever you cried, laughing when you laughed, I remember the way you tickled behind my ear as we sat on our rose couch watching a movie, I remember playing Cody's video games with you when he was gone, you kicked my butt, I remember your shelfs and shelfs upon books, your Shel Silverstein poems, your shoes when there was a mouse in the house and you wouldn't put them on, afraid it was in your shoe, and we both sat on your bed, I remeber you teaching me how to make knot breacelets, I remember going to Shrek, and going to the lake and the beach, swimming in shallow water with you, I remeber when your car broke down on the way hoem from vegas, and I cried because you were crying, I remember snuggling close to you during sleepovers, or when you took all the covers, I remember the smell of vinegar when it spilled all over your kitchen floor on one of our fun cooking get togethers, I remember when you told me you were going to get married, and the smile and sparkle in your eyes when you look at my new brother in law, I remember my sweet, kind, funny, loving and lovable older sister. Love to ya Peg.