Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New to blogging

Hey all. I'm new to this blogging thing. My Grandma Shirley told me that all my cousins are blogging and it's a great way for us all to keep in touch. So here I am and I'll try to keep up to date. I've always been really bad at keeping a journal, so we'll see how I do.

I'm Peggy Sue Smith and my husband is Jake Edward Smith. We were just married on September 22, 2007 and loving the newlywed time. It took me a long time to find him, but he is worth the wait. I met him in January of 2006 at the ripe age of 29 and he was 25. I had never dated a younger man, but he won me over.

I work for an accounting firm and love my job. It keeps me very busy as I am also the personal assistant for the head partner. With that title I also help run all of his outside business interests, which include the accounting firm, storage units (with another facility in the works), commercial office buildings, retail shopping center management, we just finished a set of townhomes (which are for sale if anyone is interested), and any other tasks he finds for me to do.

Anyway, that's just a little about me. There should be more to come. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have a hard time doing regular weekly updates just do what I do. Monthly. It is so much easier to start a draft and type it in as you go then just make one post a month.


OH and very important Welcome to the blogging world. I will change the link I have on mine from your myspace page to your blog. :)

Sally said...

Hey Peg! I am so excited about your blog! I miss ya. This will be a great way to keep up with you (you busy girl you)! Love ya, Sal

HL said...

Liking the new look.